Upland Hunts at Austin Gun Club
Austin Gun Club is a private hunting preserve on a 1,000 acre ranch in the Central Texas Hill Country specializing in quail, pheasant, and chukar hunts. Upland members have the privilege of choosing between guided and unguided hunts as well as dog training opportunities while guided hunts are available to all.
As outfitters, we will help you book the hunting adventure of your dreams with one of our many trusted colleagues from across the country and around the globe.
European Pheasant shoots are offered for parties of 10 to 20 shooters. This shoot is a fast-paced, fun-filled event which is designed to simulate the driven pheasant shoots held in Europe and is a great corporate or fundraising event.
Open to both the public and our members, all guided hunts include an experienced dog handler, well-trained dogs, warm-up shooting, bird processing, and a home-style meal. Shells, hunting supplies, and licenses can be purchased in our ProShop.
Guided Mixed Bag HuntMix of Quail, Pheasant, and Chukar
- Mix of Pheasant, Quail, and Chukar
- Members hunt at a reduced rate.
- Members can choose single bag hunts of quail, chukar, or pheasant.
- Experienced Guide
- Experienced Dogs
- Warm up round of 5-stand
- Bird Processing
- Snacks in the Field
- Homestyle Meal
- Not included but required: TPWD Hunting License, Shotgun, Ammo, Blaze Orange Cap/Vest
- Above items are available for purchase or rent in the club ProShop